jueves, 2 de agosto de 2007


I’m going to travel to Alemania whit my family .we are going to visit may places will probably visit several different countries but I which I could go to a Berlin , because is the beautiful city and very light . I would like to stay in the hotel jolly Vivaldi because is the better hotel in the country but is very expensive, I need to enough more money, I like to travel by a train is funny I whishes see a Torre de T.V., World Time Clock, Museo Pergamon
I probably take a vacation in August, I must get a passport and many friends shouldn’t pack too many clothes. But the weather is Sumer and I would like to travel in winter
I probably take a vacation in August, I must get a passport and many friends shouldn’t pack too many clothes .the weather in Alemania is I n need carry lots of cash of course I take a lot of luggage My mother say take you identification whit you

1 comentario:

Dubraska quintero dijo...

hi soireth i love you blog is interesting, I like your idea to travel to Germany is very pretty city and with a inteserante architecture.